Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cheater, Cheater

I haven't posted in a little while, it was a busy week!  Things are quickly wrapping up at Sophia's school and she had her first end of the year summer concert.  It was a pleasure to be there for her debut in front of an audience and she was a pro...  OK, so she picked her nose on stage, lifted her hand as if to ask a question during the performance, excitedly waved at us and then adjusted her undies on the way off the stage.  Isn't that what everyone looks forward to with the JK class?  I'm just glad that she didn't freeze on the spot and that she was so comfortable in front of so many people!
This is the last week of school for both Sophia and my husband and then...let the good times roll!  Between the three of us, I'm not sure who is the most excited!?

So, because I haven't had much free time, I thought I'd post a cheater and share my favourite pattern site, ravelry.com.


I have lost a lot of hours browsing this site full of inspiration and so many free and inexpensive patterns!  Love, love, love it!  Happy knitting (or crocheting)!

No comments:

Post a Comment