Monday, July 18, 2011

I haven't been adding much to my blog for the past few weeks but we've been busy having some summertime fun!  
Our big plans for the summer are to rip up our carpet and put in some new flooring.  I also found a chair that I would like to refinish...these projects will be showcased on the blog!  
I was also planning to put up a recipe or two but it has been REALLY hot here up North.  About 30 degrees...but it will feel like 40 degree Celsius = 104 degree Fahrenheit with the humidity!...to hot to turn the oven on. 
Until we get into some real projects, here are a few of the fun things we've been doing to keep cool and enjoy the warm weather!  

Rock Painting!



Calgary Stampede Neighborhood Breakfast
(not my neighborhood but we were lucky enough to be invited!)


Fun with Friends



French River Trading Post


Camp with Friends



I am one lucky gal!


No comments:

Post a Comment